Starting this week, these four newspapers will be carrying one of the sydicated (not-released-in-book-format) Hank the Cowdog serial stories, "The Kitty Cheater":
- The Clifton Record
- The Meridian Tribune
- Jackson County Herald Tribune
- Meade County News (Meade, KS)
Then, in July, weekly newspapers in these five towns in Texas will also be running one of the stories:
If any of those newspapers cover your area, keep an eye out for the Hank story in them (one installment per week)!
And, if you represent or know of a paper that would like to carry one of the Hank the Cowdog Serial Stories, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details about how to do that.
The Serial Stories available for syndication are:
- The Homeless Pooch: Read the story of how Hank and Slim meet and come to work on the ranch.
- The Watermelon Patch Mystery: When Slim discovers Sally May’s watermelon patch has been raided by raccoons, Slim, Drover, and Hank (mostly Hank) are entrusted with the job of a nighttime stakeout to catch the raccoons in the act.
- The Kitty Cheater: After Hank lures Pete the Barncat into making a foolish bet for scraps, would Pete try to cheat the Head of Ranch Security?
- The Runaway Windmill: Things really take a wild and windy turn when Hank and Drover go with Slim to help oil the windmills on the ranch.
- The Cookie Moon:Hank accidentally gets loaded in Loper and Sally May’s car that also contains a picnic basket with...you guessed it: oatmeal cookies! Will Hank be able to resist the temptation or will he actually find out that Sally May packed the picnic just for him?
- The Dancing Cowboy: On the eve of a big dance, Miss Viola’s pickup breaks down in front of Slim’s house, and she needs Slim’s expert help as a mechanic. Will the bachelor cowboy take the opportunity to ask her to the dance or will the Head of Ranch Security have to take her to the dance?
- The Valentine's Day Robbery: It's Valentine's Day, and Slim goes to town (with the dogs, of course) to buy a nice box of candy for Miss Viola. But on the way to Viola’s house, Hank and Drover take an interest in the candy and...will there be a Happy Valentine’s Day on the ranch?
These stories, which have not been released in book form, are also available in Hank's Store as "Audio Only" Story CDs.