Another CONTEST!!! Here’s a chance to put your creative skills to the test:
We know that we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet, but we wanted to give y’all a head-start on this great Christmas contest! (Deadline: December 10th, 2013)
We've provided this illustration (click here) straight from the cover of The Original Adventures of Hank the Cowdog for you to use and turn into a Hank the Cowdog Christmas Card! You may use the image in any way you like: crop it, add words, borders, decorations to it, and anything else you want to do to make it a fun and festive Christmas card!
Winners will be chosen in the following categories:
- There will be a Grand Prize winner for the Best-Overall-Card (chosen by Mrs. Erickson, a.k.a. Sally May) who will receive a prize package containing: 1 autographed, hardcover copy of Hank #62 (“The Ghost of Rabbits Past), 1 audiobook of Hank #62, and 1 pack of Hank playing cards.
- AND: We will choose 3 additional winners who will each receive an autographed hardcover copy of Hank 62, “The Ghost of Rabbits Past.” These prizes will be awarded in the following categories:
- Cleverest: Makes Sally May Laugh Most
- Most Surprising / Wackiest: Makes Sally May’s Eyebrows Jump
- Cutest / Sweetest: Makes Sally May Say “Oh, how cute!”
- Limit: 1 submission per fan (NOTE: One parent can submit on behalf of several children).
- Must submit entry by December 10th, 2013.
- Contestant must download or print this picture and make a fun and colorful Christmas card with it (NOTE: There is no advantage or disadvantage for making it by hand or making it on the computer, just so long as the final product is colorful and shows your creativity!)
- Be sure to add in a funny, heart-warming, or Hank-like sort of Christmas greeting. (There must be words somewhere on the card.)
- Submit the card (if made on computer) or a good photo of it (if printed off and made by hand) to:
And, even if you don’t enter, be sure to go to the official Facebook page to view the entries and comment on your favorites! Once final winners have been chosen, we’ll post the winning Christmas cards on Hank’s Blog.
Please ask any questions you might have in the comments-section below, so that when we answer it, we can also help anyone else who might have that same question.
~Nikki, Hank’s Staff